Why Join SIMBS?
Your membership fee helps towards:
- New authorized trails every year like Trillium and Torpedo Run
- Insurance for the trail builders
- Free stuff at events like new bike frames and GoPro cameras
- Advocacy efforts to make riding legal in areas like Mt Work, Hartland and Gowlland Tod
- Bike store discounts
- Lunches for the trail work volunteers
- Tools for the trail work volunteers
- Demo Days
- The Mud news
And events like:
- Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day,
- Club guided rides
- Club get-a-ways
- Poker Run
- Torpedo Run Throw-down
- Pub Nights
- Movie Nights
SIMBS has two ways for you to sign up: online and print/mail
We are currently using PayPal as our payment processor for our online membership sign up’s and renewals.
Once you have completed your PayPal transaction, our membership director receives an email with your membership details. If you have any questions about your payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy, and thanks for supporting SIMBS online!
Print & Mail in our Form
Or if you prefer the old school way, you can send your submission in using trusty snail mail. Please download and print out the pdf format membership application. Fill it in as completely as you can, then slap on a stamp and send it to us at the address on our site.**Remember: send a cheque or money order, do not send cash in the mail!!
NOTE: To change your e-mail, mailing address or any other information for your SIMBS membership, please send our Database and Membership team an e-mail with the updated information. Remember, it is up to you to make sure we have your current information. Don’t miss a single copy of the Mud News, send us a line ASAP!
Thanks for your support and enjoy your riding!