- Cross country singletrack and double track riding.
- Multi-use trails good for intermediate cross country riders.
- Small dirt jump park constructed in 2009.
- Parking facility with toilets and a dog park area.
How to get there:
- From Nanaimo: West off of Trans-Canada Highway onto Cobble Hill Rd. and right onto Empress Ave. into Quarry Nature Park.
- From Victoria: West off of Trans-Canada Highway onto Hutchinson Rd. and right onto Shawnigan Lake / Cobble Hill Rd., then immediate left onto Empress Ave.
Link to more info: