- This event has passed.
2019 SIMBS Annual General Meeting (AGM)
March 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We will be voting in the 2019/2020 board at the AGM as per our bylaws. Below are the nominations so far:
• President: Daniel Smith
• Vice President: Jesse Jubinville
• Secretary: Adrian Etchell
• Treasurer: Emily Boyle
• Trail Maintenance: Andrew Mickelson
• Advocacy x 2: Alon Soraya / Yvonne Mendel
• Events: Heather Jenkins
• Sponsorship x 2: Emily Pridham / Vacant
• Communications: Cheekwan Ho
As a bit of a change from last year we will have volunteers to the board (not voted in) More on this at the AGM.
• Partridge Hills: Vacant
• Social Media: Lee Miller
• Web / IT Support: Rivers Mitchell / Grant Graham
• Also helping wherever they can: Maureen Scott, Wayne Rix, Mike Carter, Mike Mangin, Peter Crain
There will also be a vote on an increase to the membership fees to help facilitate activities throughout the year more on this at the AGM also.
This meeting will highlight all of the projects and work completed in 2018 and look forward into 2019. There will be pizza and beers for purchase, prizes to be won and good times all around. Make sure to join the event to say updated on swag!
We have nominations for the board positions (seen above) and will be voting them in at the AGM! SIMBS is still looking for a someone to help with sponsorship for 2019 as a transition role. If that sounds like your jam please get in contact and we would be happy to give you more details. There are many other ways to help out throughout the year and you can sign up at the AGM to be on the volunteer to the board list.
Hope to see you there!