Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day 2014
SIMBS is once again hosting the popular Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day on Sunday October 5th, 2014.
All ages are welcome, from toddlers to teens. And of course, experienced adults as ride leaders! MEC mechanics will be on hand to provide a bike check to all participants before departing on the group rides.
Entry is free, and to help speed things along you can pre-register here.
Like last year, we will be having two locations for the event – one in Victoria and the second in Cobble Hill:
Location: Hartland Mountain Bike Park
- 1:00 pm: registration and bike check
- 1:45 pm: guided mountain bike rides for different ability levels
- 3:00 pm: BBQ, snacks and prizes (food generously donated by Broadmead Thrifty Foods)
Location: Cleasby Bike Park
- 11:00 am: registration and bike check
- 11:45 am: guided mountain bike rides for different ability levels
- 1:00 pm: BBQ, snacks and prizes